Mobility physiotherapy has grown out of essentially seeing patients at a location to suit them, so clinic, work or home. Many of my patients are simply not able to come to the clinic for a variety of reasons. Here’s some of the benefits to a home visit.
Five benefits of home physiotherapy visit.
- We can see you in your home setting. You may be struggling with activities of daily living, such as getting out of bed or managing stairs. We can assess you and give you advice on ways of managing.
- You may have recently had an operation, which has impacted on your mobility. We can assess your mobility and can advise you on your gait pattern and/or correct walking aids. We can also create a home exercise programme.
- You may have experienced falls within your home, we can advise on possible hazards, techniques to help you get up, coping mechanisms and of course exercises to reduce the like-hood of reoccurrence.
- If you have small children or babies at home, getting out and about can be tricky. Having a physiotherapist come to you, takes away the hassle and saves you time.
- You may be suffering with a condition in that attending a clinic may just be too much physically.
Whatever your reason, contact me now for a home visit.
Mobility physiotherapy treat a variety of conditions including spinal and other joints problems; just ask.